To develop human potential!
School of Life Skills
The School of Life Skills (SLS) implements and evaluates life skills programs in different ages and contexts. SLS is based on the work produced by the research group Adaptation, Performance, and Human Development. Este grupo faz parte do Cento de Investigação em Psicologia, da Escola de Psicologia, Universidade do Minho, integrando a Unidade de Investigação Saúde, Bem-estar e Rendimento.
- Learning, automation, and generalization of life skills by each person, team, and organization!
- Stimulating individual, group, and organizational potentialities!
- Challenging personal limits!
- Testing and evaluating life skills training!
How we work
What you can achieve
- Data about your life skills!
- Individualized consulting from specialized professionals!
- Learning and acquisition of life skills!
- Developing individual action plans essential to personal and professional success!
- Individualized monitoring during the implementation of life skills in real life situations!
The projects developed by the SLS are implemented within a logic of "action-research" through collected indicators that allow the efficacy of the intervention to be tested. The evaluation indicators are collected before and after the intervention.