To develop human potential!
School of Life Skills
The School of Life Skills (SLS) implements and evaluates life skills programs in different ages and contexts. SLS is based on the work produced by the research group Adaptation, Performance, and Human Development. This group is part of the Psychology Research Centre, from the University of Minho's School of Psychology, and integrates the Health, Well-being, and Performance Lab.
- Learning, automation, and generalization of life skills by each person, team, and organization!
- Stimulating individual, group, and organizational potentialities!
- Challenging personal limits!
- Testing and evaluating life skills training!
How we work
What you can achieve
- Data about your life skills!
- Individualized consulting from specialized professionals!
- Learning and acquisition of life skills!
- Developing individual action plans essential to personal and professional success!
- Individualized monitoring during the implementation of life skills in real life situations!
The projects developed by the SLS are implemented within a logic of "action-research" through collected indicators that allow the efficacy of the intervention to be tested. The evaluation indicators are collected before and after the intervention.
How S●LS works
Supporting our projects
Participants in children and youth interventions
Participants in adult interventions
The importance of the sport psychologist has become more relevant in recent years; however, their insertion in [...]
Parents (and equivalent figures) play a determinant role in youth's growth, their identity development, the establishment [...]